6.20.2009

End of Welcoming Concert....


13 June 2009

Welcoming Concert...



I am the one of the committee who holding the decoration manager..
in this event,
i face one problem, that is communication problem..
why i said is communication problem??
this is because between the committee, we cant event communicate correctly to make thing easily and simple,
like my backdrop,
i require as early as i can,
but i only get the reply before 2 day of the event and some wrong info i have received from the reply...
such s the wood that used to make the backdrop supporter...

That time i nearly become mad and scold whatever person i met..
sorry sorry to those people, i know they are innocent,
but i just can't control myself....

And,
i learn a precious things... that is spirit of teamwork,
we cant do the things by ourselves without others help...
and here to thank for my lovely helper,
u all done a very very good job...
make our decoration become so successful...
thank..
i wont forget your all d BaskinRobin..
haha..

The preparation work really really hard for us..
we almost do draw, cut, paint for every night a week before the event..
sometime i wiil feel like i forcing my pity helper to done all the things for us..
and yet,
they like to bully.....
T.T..
Here to thank xiao ann that help me tie up the backdrop although he is not my helper...
and scarified his ticket went back to Kl...
and also thank to
kar wei, chei mei, shihu, meng yang, ah huey, turtle, twins, cheng han, yang qin, hui ying..



When the backdrop raise and stand there steady,
i feel very touched..
finally all my helper and my effort is show to others and have good comment on it...
happy..
But, this will be the first time and also the last time i become the decoration manager..
because it is really a hard work....
thank god..

The Result Of Our Effort.....





My lovely team...



............................................

4 comments:

Jacho 说...

the background really wonderful~ cantiknya~

守候 说...

Wa...Need to special thanks for me meh?
I paise le...

Mr.Dunno a.k.a Alan Kai 说...

> jacho: sure, who did d...
hahahaha :p

>Xiao an: cheh, without u, i oso can did it...
hahaha

Jacho 说...

ya lar.. u did one mah~
opps, actually not only u did de~~
ur committee also work very hard leh~ got belanja them makan or not? haha

发表评论