6.20.2009

Birthday 2009.... Hurray...


"26 May"

My favorite date in every year...
because..
it is my birthday..
this year, i have been celebrated my birthday for 3 times...
With my secondary school's friends,
with my beloved event's partner,
and my lovely ex-foundation mate, housemate and neighbor....

For this year,
it was very special for me because the Chinese date and English date fall in the same date..
and yet,
haha... My grandmum have prepare the 'zhong zi' as my birthday present before one week of my birthday..

And,
This year couldn't celebrate with my best friends, wings, whose same birthday with me.
and here,
Happy Birthday to him although tis is a very very belated post...
haha.. :p


( 1 )with my event's mate


( 2 ) With my Secondary's school friends


( 3 ) With my ex-foundation mate...


Fat jor~~~
ate too many cake...
haha...

~ End ~



0 comments:

发表评论