12.06.2010

Re-Blogging~


07122010

I want to hold your hands and walk a mile,
don't want to miss u, even a while.

My life is so beutiful coz
Dear, its you.. My LIFE.

Hug me for my worries to die,
my tears to dry and,
my loneliness to fly.

It hurts me to know,
how i sometimes can be little selfish,
when it comes to you.

I am getting sentimental over you!
for good sake explain me why all these.

I miss you every moment of the day.
I keep me awake just to listen you.
I keep me empty just for you to fill.
I keep me alive just to see you.

My morning miss you,
my evening seeks you,
Where were you all these years?
why you weren't there to wipe my tears.

Fear of future is worse than pain of the past,
still i bother the least coz u are there.

Even seconds are too long to miss you,
I want to hold your hands and walk a mile,
don't want to miss u, even a while.
I LOVE you.



' 你听到吗?我的心正在说爱你,
但我却不敢敞开心扉,表达我的这份爱
你听到吗?我的心依然在那里等待,等你翻阅。。。
希望有那么一天,你会知道有一个人在爱着你。。。。
希望有那么一天,你会明白。。。
我的心已属于你。。
明天。。
请让我叫你爱情。。'

《END》

1 comments:

Jacho 说...

wei ya... who's the lucky one? hehe

发表评论