1.02.2011

All about myself

02012011

This post is to discover whether I really understand who am I

My name is Alan Ng
Birthed in Muar, Johor at year 1990/5/26
Is a Gemini male and a
Malaysian stay in Serdang
Currently study in Utar, Kampar, Perak
Have six family members
which is daddy, mummy, me, younger brother and 2 little sisters
I came form a normal family
and my characteristic is
A normal person with normal thinking

I like to sleep, may because i feel peace when i sleep
I like to stay alone in room, may because i like the loneliness when i am down
I like to study, may because i do not want to disappointed my parent
I like to smile, may because it may cover a sad side of myself
I like to travel, because it give me more knowledge
I like to talk, may because i feel the attention from other
I like to play, may because i am energetic
I like to share, when i think the person is important to me
I like to eat with a gang of friend, because i scare of the feeling eat alone
I like to shop, because i can discover a new things around my life
I like to pretend, may because i want to keep my image infront of other
I like to lie, may be I am trying to protect myself from hurt by other
I like to jealousy, may because i lack of the things other have
I like to be quarrel , may because i like the things
I like to be stupid, is because i dunno what to face the truth
I like to be wordy, because i care for the things
I like to control other, because i like to feel of power..? may b
I am hot-tempered, because my eye make me to do so
I am mean, because i know how hard to earn money
I am a plagiarism, because i cannot think critically
I am selfish, because i care for my feelings
I am arrogant, because i think i am unique person in the world
I am lazy, because i am a worm
I am over self confidence, because i think i have goodwill inside myself
I am a dirty person, i lazy to do housework
I am cranky, when i feel unsafe
I am capricious, because i need you to make me smile


and...

erm........

what else?
bad things more than good..
too many until cant remember jor..
any comment you would like to give
please dun hesitate to drop down

"Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person. —— 所谓爱,就是当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。"

End...................................



0 comments:

发表评论