8.21.2010

Saturday


210810


Saturday:
Time to improve my internal soft skills, guilty when said this...
I have joined 2 programmes called 'global warming' and 'deal with difficult colleague'.
Although i try to concentrate on both programmes, but my tiny drawing book get my attention most..
(keep on draw my favourite things - car car~~)
Beside that, i also know some of the friends from public relation, they are nice and sweet.. =p

At night,
i have the pleasure to try Mr. Lee cooking skill, the food not bad [ at least can eat, not waste.. =) ]
and
something make me angry,
not because of the dinner or people who having dinner with me,
also not because i lost in mahjong,
it is because the TNB release the fake information,
said the electricity of whole kampar area will be shut down from 12 am - 4am,while it is not, just affect certain areas..
make me sleepless.. =.= swt...

Anyway,
Today is Sunday, a brand new week..
but sleep until so so late and missed the time to go for church~~
sorry jessue and maria,
i will go next week.. please forgive me~~ =p

' 知人知面知己知彼又知心 ,古人说这就是所谓知音 '

0 comments:

发表评论