10.02.2009

20091002

COMPLETE YEAR 2 SEMESTER 1

In this semester,
i join quite many events,
there are :
RCM, Welcoming concert , Counseling and Wellness week , Campus adjustment talk , Career Exploration Camp , ACCA Career Fair , CIMA business game 2009 and also the Homecoming Celebration.

Herm,
This semester quite active in the events part,
how bout the academic part?
OMG..
First time i start my study few days before my first paper
Waht d xxxx....
Hope this time can get okok result...
cauz i really did badly in my AFA and auditing paper.
God... Please bless me.....pls....

Beside that, it is manay things that i never think will happened in my life and only show in movie or drama happened around my livelihood..

Something i quite touch and happy for,
Something i quite sad for.
and something i quite disappointing for....

and i learn some phases :
" What the people said no equal to what will they do"
"Dont judge the people by their FACE.."

Hurray..
now i aving my 3 weeks holidays...
after busy for quite a long time.. finally can rest jor..
the first things will be going back to johor and stay for few days..
den will be the.....
herm..
decide later ba... :P

Now going to touch my lovely FB ( facebooking )
already 2-3 days didnt touch it..
hand gatal jor..



P/s: Updating soon ~~
~ END ~

1 comments:

arwen woon 说...

u r more suitable be a PR rather than me XD
geng~~~participate in many event!!!

发表评论